Athletic Performance Training
Peak has the highest level coaching staff in Central MA. Our trainers and coaches are athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, certified strength and conditioning specialists, and graduate specialists in the study of Human Movement and Performance. They have experience working with and training athletes of all sports, from elementary level to collegiate athletes.
Our programs focus on dynamic flexibility, core strength, rotational power development, foundational weight lifting techniques, teamwork, accountability, nutritional guidance, and leadership coaching.
Custom Small Group Training
Save money by training with a small group. Ideal for friends and teammates with similar goals. Work on strength, power, speed, agility, endurance, and nutrition.
• Designated time slot for your group of 3–6 athletes (choose 1–2x/week)
• Designated strength and conditioning coach for your group
• Custom program designed specifically for your group’s goals
Our highest level of individual training
• 1:1 coach to athlete ratio
• Session based program offering the most individual attention
• Includes full assessment followed by a goal oriented custom training program
• Sessions booked with trainer to fit your schedule
Pricing varies by trainer (full bios available)
Please consult with our coaches if you are interested in bringing your team to Peak for performance training. Customized classes and flexible times available.